Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Many Faces of Micah

The other day I looked at Micah and realized his face was changing. Slowly going away is the baby face I know and love. I am excited to see the more boyish face that is emerging, but I am sad to say good-bye to the rolly-polly baby face.

His "I'm smiling for the camera" face

I'm not quite ready for this new look of his - I still want his baby smile!

This is my absolute favorite. This is the first time I can see the boy he is about to become.  He reminds me so much of a Carlson boy and of my nephew who shares the same name.


2 comments:

Karen said...

I noticed the same thing yesterday...these pictures are absolutely Carlson boys through and through. Grandma Mary saw it yesterday too and said "is it Allen or is it Frank?" I say Frank - there's nothing quite like that grim and those dimples!

FRIEDRICHS said...

What a big boy!!! It's ben so long since I last saw your cute boys.