Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Poor Third Child

I realized today as I was downloading pictures from the camera of things to sell on craigslist, that I still had Finn's first day of preschool on the camera! Uh-oh.  It was such a big deal for the older boys to go to school; school supplies to buy, new clothes to purchase, orientation, and then finally THE FIRST DAY.  All of which I took pictures of, and posted to Facebook and this blog. But not Finn.  I meant to write a post about his first day, but life sort of got in the way.  So here they are, three weeks late, but here nonetheless.


The obligatory front porch photo shoot.




Um, yes, I am not really sure what to say here. Finn wanted to take pictures of me, and so this is what I did. Don't judge.


Quick stop for coffee on the way to school.


Mmmmm.... Limonata


Finally, Finn is in the big kid room. He was so excited I didn't even get a hug or a kiss goodbye.


Finally, time to head back. Okay, really the time flew by, and I was a little stunned that it was after 11, already!

And just for fun. All of my boys on their first day of preschool.


Love them.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, sweet! The third time's a charm....but so were the first and second, spoken by an unbiased Aunt....