Friday, March 23, 2012

Top Chef

Monday was a stay-home-sick kind of day. Finn and myself were both feeling under the weather, and Micah benefited because I was too sick *ahem* lazy to take him to preschool.  After watching excessive amounts of TV, we ventured into the playroom for some "playtime". Which means I lay on the couch and the boys amuse themselves. 

Today, they decided they were chefs. Complete with jackets, hats, and chef tools.  This is probably my favorite imagination play, because I totally know how to be a restaurant customer.  I'm not so good at bad guy/good guy games as I can't make the right shooting noise, or Star Wars because I'm not up to speed on all the alien names.


Hard Boiled Egg Appetizer


"UM, what?" Don't interrupt Finn when he is cooking


Calling me on the phone to let me know that he is
making a huge dinner and my favorite dessert.


I love my little pretend chefs. Hopefully someday this will translate into them making ME dinner. A girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I was working on a blog post for Emma about having "tea" with Finn...still working on it! But he was so cute giving cups of tea to all the girls, I have to finish the post!