Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dying for Some Sun

This last week the sun came out for a little bit. And for my boys that meant a picnic in the yard. But not the backyard, because even though that is where the picnic table is, plus the easiest access from the kitchen, we had to have our picnic in the front yard. Even though the sun was out, it was still a very chilly day temperature wise. But that did not stop one of my boys from wearing shorts, and all three going barefoot. I sat with them, mostly to make sure they stayed out of the road and that crows did not steal their food.

And to attempt to record the very first picnic of the year.









Sorry, did the pajamas confuse you? Did you think I meant it was a breakfast picnic? Or maybe it was brunch? Nope, it was vacation so that means 'jammie-day'. Except for Jack who was just so excited to see sun that he felt the need to wear shorts and a t-shirt. I was cold just looking at him.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

BRRR!!!! I shivered just looking at the pictures!