Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Bit of a Break

I made it through all of October and only missed one day! I feel pretty good about that record, not that all of my posts were thrilling, or that interesting, but I did not quit!

But now I am taking a small blogging break. Just for a couple of days. We had a wonderful Halloween, but a very sad beginning to November. As much as I want to write about it, I need a day or two before I can form my thoughts.

Tonight I am snuggled on the couch with my firstborn, loving having some time with him. Then I am off to watch some TV and snuggle with my spouse.

I will be back later this week. But for now, thanks to everyone who actually checked in and read all 30 posts. It means the world to me that people actually read and (at times) enjoy what I have to say!

No comments: