Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Give the Birthday Boy a Hug"

This is what I heard from my now 4 year old all day long. In between wanting to know where his party was, crying, telling everyone he was still 3, and taking a long nap, we did have some fun.

Waiting for Friend Jen to go to Top Pot doughnuts

Still waiting....

Walking through the SAM Sculpture Park with Daddy

Running through the park

Watching for trains

Lunch of hot dogs and mac and cheese

Using our brand new paint supplies - Thank you Friend Jen!

Dinner at Tutta Bella

Our birthday ice cream

The 'infamous' lemon cupcake (we did get carrot cake which he does NOT like)

Opening one present before bed - kites!

And of course, our new big-boy bed!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

All in all, sounds like a very good birthday! Although, I'm a meaner Mom....I wouldn't have let D and L order a cupcake I didn't want a taste of! Lemon, yuck!