Friday, October 18, 2013

Hiatus

A pet peeve of mine is checking people's blogs, only to find out they have written a new post all day!  If it's been a couple of days, I write that person off, they are dead to me. Ironic isn't it, since this blog has barely been updated in the past few months.

I have many things to blame it on: raising three boys, soccer, Brandon, Brandon's hair, online class, Friday Night Lights. But it basically comes down to this: I'm just too tired. At night, when I can write, all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch TV (hence my obsession with FNL).  The effort to open my computer and actual write something that makes sense is too much. Plus, I may have had a glass of wine which makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside, but kind of kills the creative brain cells.

So for a little bit, I am just going to state, there will be no more blog posts. Hopefully not for long, I do have an insane trip to Chicago next weekend that I feel warrants a blog post.

No comments: