Monday, July 29, 2013

Why We Moved

There are many things I like about our new house and location but there are some things that still make me sad. I miss walking to get coffee, and walking to the park. I miss being close to our church and my friends. I miss my kitchen.

But then today I am reminded of why we moved. Even before breakfast I had three boys begging to go for a bike ride. They willingly got dressed, put on shoes and helmets all before I found my coffee.  And then they were off.

We live at the end of a dead end road with very few cars.  The boys love it. They ride up and down the road, having races, playing games, and of course trying to not have another bike accident.



All the while I sat there, drinking my coffee and eating breakfast.  It was a perfect way to start the day.


1 comment:

Bee that is loved said...

Oh the freedom a bike brings, so glad they have discovered it. :-)