Wednesday, August 8, 2012

And We're Back

The kids are running wild, only one car is unpacked, Finn is in underwear,  and I have an extra kid coming in 2 hours to babysit (who we love!), no time to write in detail about the adventures of our week. Instead here is a breakdown of our camping trip in numbers.

Number of:

Nights sleeping in a tent: 6
Kids who woke up crying: 3
Hot dogs eaten: 12
Dinners eaten out: 1
Starbucks lattes consumed: 4
Via coffee packets used: 12
Times I nearly cried: 1
Naps I took: 2
Times I lost a kid: 3
Showers I took: 2
Near drowning experiences: 1
Times I ran out of propane while cooking: 1
Loads of laundry to do: 10
SOS Texts to friends: 1
Friends the boys made: 5
New bike riders in the family: 2

Times the boys said, "Can we please stay another night?!": 100


No comments: