Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Blues

Tonight I am feeling completely uninspired. I've got some ideas but I can not seem to get the words from my brain to my fingertips.

Instead I am watching Once Upon a Time (which is a getting a little weird) and changing the background to my blog. I think I am finally happy with it (my blog, not the TV show), but who knows. I change the furniture in my house at least once a month.

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with more creative juices flowing, and a real blog post for you. But for now, I'll leave you with a new background and some pictures of my boys at the tree farm.  Why these pictures? Um, no reason, except I think my boys are super cute.








1 comment:

Michelle said...

They are super cute boys! And your background is nice too. Love that shade of blue!